"Your personal guide for all things Degeniverse" is my self appointed title. Since June I have acted as a point of reference for new and prospective holders. In that time, I have helped onboard new users and tried to bring clarity/awareness to Degeniverse events.
From the Ape's mouth Why I want to be on the Student Council
A few questions we have What do you think about....
- What do you love most about the Degeniverse?
- The community. Ive always loved the art. The art is what brought me to Solana but that is not why I bought in. It was a handful of degenerates that took time to explain everything to me. It was literally hours. After that, I didnt mind that I was their exit liquidity. I bought the Degens before the Academy.
- What skillset or experience do you have that sets you apart from other candidates, and how do you plan to utilize it for the benefit of the community?
- Irl I work in marketing and have for the last 12 years. The best type of marketing is the kind that doesnt feel like marketing. That is what Degencierge is. Useful, fun, trustworthy marketing. I plan to utilize this by reaching more prospective degens in the same way I already have: Degen 2 Degen DM's, Threads, free banners and lock screens for new holder tweets (DegenTern) and a few new methods I have up my sleeve.
- What would a successful 120 day term look like to you, i.e. what do you hope the council will be able to accomplish?
- The best possible outcome would be the guy I helped onboard on day 1 takes my council seat on day 120. Id hope the council would find a way to welcome, guide and nurture new users by straightening up the discord. I fuck with mint squad heavy but it is not for everyone. In order to be welcoming, we have to be inclusive. "I am Degencierge, and I approve this message"