From degenerate gambling to being a Degen Ape, DAA has been my home since mint and I will continue to support this project to the moon or to zero.
From the Ape's mouth Why I want to be on the Student Council
DAA has brought a variety of people together- from full time degenerates to polished smooth brains. Watching people display their abilities, or lack there of, has been the best part of DAA. I plan to continue to push that narrative by incentivizing creativity through DAOO funds and other rewards. This community has seen a vast amount of talented people who donate their time. I believe we are in a place now where it should be rewarded.
A few questions we have What do you think about....
- What do you love most about the Degeniverse?
- The community, hands down. The connections and experiences made here will last a lifetime, and can be forgotten after one night in The Outhouse. The art speaks for itself.
- What skillset or experience do you have that sets you apart from other candidates, and how do you plan to utilize it for the benefit of the community?
- Well, my brain is smooth AF and I plan on using it to implement fun and rewarding activities to contributing DAOO members.
- What would a successful 120 day term look like to you, i.e. what do you hope the council will be able to accomplish?
- After 120 days I would like to see members break out of their mother's basements. Let's pursue making this DAOO not only a place where people go when they're taking a dump, or telling Toasi to F*ck Off, but a place of rewarded initiative. Whether it's onboarding new members, creating community art, building partnerships, launching DAOO proposals or getting more contributing members- it needs to be our goal to strengthen what has already been started. This is my Ted Talk Go F*ck Ya Self