Hello Degens! My name is Steezy44 and I have been involved with the DAA community since OCT of last year. IRL I have experience as a data consultant at a global consulting firm and in the web3 space I am most known for my experience helping run the Jungle Cats DAO on Solana. And, before the terrible collapse of Terra; I was a Galactic Punk NFT and Community DAO Lead. I am timely, proactive, and love seeing NFT communities grow from the ground up. I will do everything in my power to pass proposals and host fun IRL/virtual community events that make sense for the DAOO community and keep their best interests in mind.
From the Ape's mouth Why I want to be on the Student Council
A few questions we have What do you think about....
- What do you love most about the Degeniverse?
- From mint to present day, the most appealing thing for me about the degeniverse has always been the style, art, and brand. From the ape vibes to the IRL merch everything thus far has been amazing! It feels almost natural to login to discord and immediately go to the mint squad channel for the latest roast session, somewhat horrible alpha takes, or random degen vibes. Also with the recent announcement of homeroom and attendance, plus the newly appointed leadership from Sea_Eoh; DAA and DAOO are leaning the right direction and I cannot wait for what's to come! egg.
- What skillset or experience do you have that sets you apart from other candidates, and how do you plan to utilize it for the benefit of the community?
- I have been in the degeniverse community for little over a year now and I have seen the pain points and where we can grow as a DAOO. I think an important aspect of any community is the engagement and interaction we could provide to the people involved. As part of the Jungle DAO and the Galactic Punk Nebula Council I have helped lead community efforts, raise and approve DAO proposals, and have helped increase engagement by hosting fun events such as a workout challenge, fantasy sports contests, trivia, and more! These events can go a long way in building a stronger community and gets people excited week to week on what's to come!
- What would a successful 120 day term look like to you, i.e. what do you hope the council will be able to accomplish?
- In a 120 day term, my goal is to have a community event structure built out for IRL and virtual participation. Some sort of plan to host an event every two weeks, a major community event once a month, and also smaller mini events weekly with a set way to reward the winners and/or participation. I want to make people feel like something new and exciting is coming week to week. Even the smallest 10-20 minute trivia or mini game nights will help build a stronger connection to everyone in the DAOO!